MOCO FIRMWARE UPDATE
As of July 2018, the MoCo has a new firmware (v1.2). If you wish to upgrade the firmware of your MoCo you may send it to us. We can flash the firmware within 1 business day from receiving the MoCo and send back.
There is no fee for flashing but a shipping cost is assessed.
Contact us for more information.
• Remote entry/exit of Ping-Pong Mode
• Ping-Pong Mode Gain adjustment set to 1/2 of gain pot value
• Throttle values to accommodate control transmitters end-point value at 100%.
• PWM scaling changed from 1000us/2000us to 1100us/1900us
• Serial Protocol Added
• 2 sec. Startup Delay added to prevent motor from spinning on power-up
• Fail Safe sensing added for AR610 rx
• LED light bug fixes
• Added Spektrum PPM compatibility
• Added power on toggle function for RC/PPM